Friday, September 5, 2008

Eux Autres - Cold City (2007)

Ah, finally I've done as I said and was requested of me. There is the second album by those lovely siblings dwelling in Portland. This is a note-worthy follow up to the promising first album, Hell Is Eux Autres. It is full of the cute harmony vocals and lyrics while there are noticeable improvements in the composition of the songs. Once again there are both songs in English and French, with the latter language seemingly under greater control especially in "Gratte-Ciel." Pretty much I can't see a need for me to go on and on with this post, if you liked the last album you will certainly enjoy this one very much.

To be had here:
Eux Autres - Cold City [256 VBR kbps]

1 comment:

  1. I was looking for this album! Thank you my friend! Check my blog.. I'm sure you'll find good things there. You can listen before download any album. .See ya!

    Mario Júnior (Leptossomico)
    http://www.leptossomico-mp3.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete