Sunday, August 7, 2011

Liquid Skulls - In Lungs (2011)

Liquid Skulls has a new full-length release out. In Lungs follows their previously posted and personally heavily enjoyed EP, Dead In Yr Eyes. This album has the wondrous droning, eerie and psychedelic qualities that endeared me to their EP. Not gonna lie, I've been waking up rather hungover these last few days (getting tips in the jar lets me buy beer), and I've been listening to whatever I was recently sent. However, I keep coming back to listen to this release because it has a very settling effect on me. Soothing but otherworldly so as to be marvelously enticing. The lo-fi vocals buzzing over the hazy music is pure gold to my ears. I can say you're really missing out if you don't download this.

To be had here:
Liquid Skulls - In Lungs

No comments:

Post a Comment