Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Liquid Skulls - Dead In Yr Eyes (2011)

Sorry about the lull but I had to relocate back to my folks' place in my shitstack of a hometown. I've been listening to a massive amount of music to cover up my need to dwell on the shittily depressing situation I've created for myself. However, it is mostly things I have already posted or I don't deem necessary to ever. Luckily enough though there are a good deal of submission coming in so it is time to clear the docket. Liquid Skulls is one of these generous artists to share their work for all of us via bandcamp. It is sometimes instrumental ambient/drone with a sweet psychedelic flavor. Calming without inducing sleep as a good drone song should be. Interesting and absolutely fitting for the spacey and experimental sounds I've been throwing at you lately.

To be had here:
Liquid Skulls - Dead In Yr Eyes

No comments:

Post a Comment