Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Volcano Choir - Unmap (2009)

Being a bit of a lummox in my listening habits, I sometimes download things, things I am told are good and appear to highly enjoyable. Then I place them in the heap and forget to listen to them for weeks, sometimes months, and when I get to them you can bet your ass I am on hear mocking my own foolishness and recommending any others withholding submit. Therefore, as you may logically have concluded, I am here to add my voice to the clamoring thralls and say I loved Volcano Choir. Only whilst listening to them and deciding to read more did I find that they're connected with Collections of Colonies of Bees. I like to think if I knew that I shouldn't have waiting so damnably long. It is not hard to find a higher quality review on the internet about this band, I am really just here to say it isn't hype or overblown. They are actually really good and You shouldn't wait any longer.

To be had here:
Volcano Choir - Unmap [192 VBR kbps]

No comments:

Post a Comment