Monday, February 14, 2011

Peaking Lights - Space Primitive (2010)

Space Primitive is a cassette released by Fuck It Tapes, a sublabel of Woodsist. Although just three tracks, it is nearly 20 minutes, making it longer than many EPs. I was really enthusiastic about seeing a cassette is around to hear after taking deep delight in Peaking Lights' Imaginary Falcons. By the way I posted Imaginary Falcons a while ago and it was when I was feeling some serious hate for Detroit because of my car getting fucked up royally at a city park. Luckily enough I haven't held too long strongly to any negative associations. In fact Peaking Lights has an impressively calming effect on me, which is handy when I have to deal with the inordinate amount of shitheads the pass through my place of employment each day. To boil it down, it is spacey, noisy, experimental electronic music that is highly recommended to fans of Topaz Rags, Kemialliset Ystävät, Paavoharju, Wet Hair and Super Minerals.

To be had here:
Peaking Lights - Space Primitive [224 VBR kbps]

No comments:

Post a Comment