Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Kemialliset Ystävät - Harmaa Laguuni (2008)

Finnish fever should be sweeping over you about now. As I alluded to in the last post, Kemialliset Ystävät is Jan Anderzén's group project. The name is Finnish for "Chemical Friends" and that feels fully appropriate for reasons indescribable. I have frequently mentioned them when talking about several other artists and recently realized that there is no good reason not to post their latest release itself. Why beat around the bush? I own the damned bush too, you know. More folk than the heavily electronic Tomutonttu project, but still wholly within the same vein. You should try to find some of the older release as well, for I am not lying that they are wonderfully amazing. In fact some of the very early releases such as Miisa and Suurempi Pieni Palatsi I am having a terribly difficult time trying to download in their entirety from p2p. Help on his would be very much appreciated.

To be had here:
Kemialliset Ystävät - Harmaa Laguuni [192 VBR kbps]

2 comments:

  1. Well, thank you for helping me find this album :) I would help you find others, but I am just getting into this band myself... Good luck, it seems that their stuff is really worth searching for! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah, it is. since listening to this i am a big fan of all this strange northern stuff

    ReplyDelete