Saturday, December 26, 2009

Meth Teeth - Everything Went Wrong (2009)

Hailing from the music producing machine that is Portland, Oregon, Meth Teeth seem like a fine example of how noise-riddled, garage-like, rock and roll should sound. They remind me of my early love, Detroit garage bands in a fashion, sounding like the Gories at moments, but there is a different feel. The base it is built up from seems more folksy than bluesy if you get my drift. Vocals are just as fucking incapable of being understood. Personally, this sort of music is very upbeat to me and brings with it a pleasant after effect that I crave. Fuzzed out guitars and distortion are something my ears will never have too much to hear.

To be had here:
Meth Teeth - Everything Went Wrong [256 VBR kbps]

No comments:

Post a Comment