Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Love Inks - E.S.P. (2011)

Maybe I should be ashamed that I haven't caught onto this shit sooner, but I am living in what amounts to a glorified prison cell in Detroit, so I must ask your pardon.I just Love Inks when the same day I downloaded Seapony, but it took me a minute or two longer to hear thoroughly. The holiday and shifting between the houses of family members, in addition a very annoying cold, has blocked me from being able to post it up to today. Nonetheless, it is a solid album of sleek indie pop featuring a most amazing female vocalist. If you're a fan of the Dum Dum Girls, Best Coast or the aforementioned Seapony. It is on the chiller side, of course, but this is a fine thing when done this well.

To be had here:
Love Inks - E.S.P. [224 VBR kbps]

No comments:

Post a Comment