Monday, September 21, 2009

Circulatory System

Circulatory System is a member of the vast Elephant 6 collective like the previous posts of Beulah, Marshmallow Coast and Bablicon. Will Cullen Hart, John Fernandes, and Peter Erchick made this group after the dissolution of the E6 world's prime mover, the Olivia Tremor Control. My girl is here so I need to keep the description breif as she's staring me down. Basically, they're psychedelic pop that is both cute and dream-like at different times. Their new album, Signal Morning, only came out recently and has been in constant rotation on my iPhone ever since. Before anyone sends me comments, I'm gonna give you the heads up the the second album, Inside Views, doesn't have any names for the tracks. In fact the album has no beginning nor end, when they made it they intended for it to be heard in random order, so ignore the numbers and enjoy.

To be had here:




Circulatory System (2001) [256 kbps]










Inside Views (2002) [192 kbps]










Singal Morning (2009) [320 kbps]

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for posting the E6 stuff, as well as other great things. So much amazing music out there, so little money. . .

    ReplyDelete