Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Eric August - Wake Distance Future (2011)

I'm pleased to say this was sent in as a submission. Eric August is an electronic music that has previously Psychic Attack of the Psyduck. I have some of his work from under that moniker but never posted it (think I got from Somatose or something). So it is neat to get his message that he wants me to share his new release here. Though I haven't posted much of it lately, I do enjoy a well-made electronic album and August has experience and willingness to experiment that enables him to produce some top-of-the-line minimalist electronica. Found myself getting lost in Wake Distance Future 20 tracks while doing my more nerdy activities, such as reading Star Wars comic books or playing Medieval Total War II. I got down time; unemployment isn't the worst thing ever. Regardless of what you fancy doing when listen, this shit is a refreshing electronic wind for the brain.

To be had here:
Eric August - Wake Distance Future

No comments:

Post a Comment