Friday, November 19, 2010

Pill Wonder - Jungle/Surf (2010)

"Holy shit, holy shit, holy shit!" That is what immediately ran my mind when I started listening to Pill Wonder. It was one of those moments where you feel you've found that mysterious something that just stratifies your every need. This is like an wildest Elephant 6 band ran into a forest of animals and rhythms, forced to combine them into untamed, psychedelic, spastic bursts of sonic joy-beasts. Got me all riled up in a jiffy. In fact I've so quickly decided that this must be posted that I've only gotten the chance to listen to this album so far. If the others live up to the high standard set here there'll almost certainly be more posted. This album is absurd in the best kind of way.

To be had here:
Pill Wonder - Jungle/Surf

1 comment: