Wednesday, November 17, 2010

BBQ - Tie Your Noose (2005)

For months now I've been listening to this album in my all to frequent, long drives to college and back to the lifeless suburb I dwell in. And for nearly as long I've debated putting it up on the blog, unsure if it is just one of those really quirky things people do, in this case taking excessive pleasure in something rather simple. Like many of the albums posted to the blog over that last several months this is a prime example of lo-fi, fuzzed out, bluesy garage punk. Also, I'd be remiss not to re-explain that BBQ is Mark Sultan, who's been posted before and obviously part of the King Khan and BBQ Show and the Almighty Defenders. This is actually the second album that Sultan did solo, and I have had some real trouble locating this self-titled debut. If you got it, sharing is caring folks. Anyhow, I genuinely love this album and I doubt the reason of anyone that doesn't like the song "Shake Me Low."

To be had here:
BBQ - Tie Your Noose [192 kbps]

No comments:

Post a Comment