Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Nagisa Ni Te - On the Love Beach (2001)

It's been a long time since I posted this band, namely 2004's The Same As the Flower and 2005's Dream Sounds. I could've swore I posted their latest album when I planned on throwing this up, but I guess I haven't. Maybe I'll fix that soon. Regardless, this is still worthy of spouting off about. Nagisa Ni Te are obviously enough Japanese and therefore I'm unable to speak to their lyrical content, but I will rave about the everything else endlessly. Like their other albums, this is a sweetly sounding collection of psychedelic pop. It feels incredibly sad at moments even if you don't understand Japanese, but it isn't a downer despite this. There are a bunch of guests featured on this album, yet the only one I'm immediately familiar with is Maher Shalal Hash Baz, who was posted here not too long ago. I'm hoping to burn through some of the submitted material soon, but I am trying to break it up with stuff I have already I sought out myself to prevent this from feeling too much like work. No need to make a job out of a hobby, especially if it doesn't pay.

To be had here:
Nagisa Ni Te - On the Love Beach [256 kbps]

No comments:

Post a Comment