Saturday, October 8, 2011

The Bleed Whites - The Bleed Whites (2011)

This is a three-piece band from Toronto who makes lo-fi rock. It is a bit hard to pin them down exactly for like AGE or Mikal Cronin albums I recently posted these guys jump around some. They've got folksy, melodic numbers and ones that definitely sound like garage rock songs. The most obvious feature is that they're skillful musicians that show a good range of influences, specifically they cited 90s alternative and "60s shit." Glad this got sent in now, as I've been listening to stuff not overly dissimilar like Tangiers, who're also from Toronto if memory serves. Now I just need to replace my good headphone of which the cord what mauled by my bicycle's gears so I don't have to hear them on dollar store substitutes.

To be had here:
The Bleed Whites - The Bleed Whites

No comments:

Post a Comment