Sunday, December 12, 2010

Useless Eaters

As usual I was looking for more garage punk and I easily found some. Useless Eaters is the music of a young man named Seth Sutton from Memphis, Tennessee. While I have uncovered no evidence for a full-length album as of yet, Useless Eaters has been pumping out 7" singles in such quantity that it hardly makes a difference. As far as what this sounds like you should know the drill, it is noisy, loud, distorted garage punk in a pure form. Very much like early Ty Segall, The Spaceshits or The Gories at their roughest. I've been able to dig up five 7" singles so far, but for all I know there very well could be more out there. If you've been into the garage punk and noise rock that I've posted previously then this'll be right up your alley for sure.

To be had here:





Agoraphobic (2009) [256 VBR kbps]











Hear See (2009) [256 kbps]













Mr. Oscillations (2009) [112 VBR kbps]












Panic Attack (2010) [256 VBR kbps]











Sucked In (2009) [256 VBR kbps]

1 comment:

  1. Ah! I was thinking about posting Useless Eaters, but glad you did!

    ReplyDelete