Sunday, September 28, 2008

The Green Kingdom - Meadowview (2006)

I'll be honest, even though this guy is from Detroit and apparently still here making music, I've never heard a word of him from a friend or on the street. Nevertheless I found him on these vast seas of internets. This one man act of ambient tunes was definitely able to hold my interest long enough for me to get through the album and not forget it none to quickly either. It is interesting to note that according to what I've read he is self-taught, always something to admire as it can't be done by fools like me. I haven't got a lot to say here, just get it if calm ambient sounds tickles your fancy, this is a fine addition to a collection of such music.

To be had here:
The Green Kingdom - Meadowview [192 kbps]

No comments:

Post a Comment