Friday, February 11, 2011

Dum Dum Girls - He Gets Me High (2011)

Got me all worked up when I found this laying about on the internet. I think the Dum Dum Girls are most lovely in their crafting of noise pop tunes. Even included last year's full-length release, I Will Be, in my best of 2010 post. He Gets Me High is a new EP with four tracks of mildly fuzzed out songs that as pleasing as their previous work. I didn't bother to see if this is supposed to be preparation for a new LP, but either way I am glad to have it. Boy am I glad I'm not so poor that internet should be unaffordable.

To be had here:
Dum Dum Girls - He Gets Me High [256 VBR kbps]

2 comments:

  1. Dude, thanks! I was looking for this. Want to play a track on my podcast this weekend. You rock.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Human growth hormones are an extremely standard medication for men and girls of all ages. Older adults take the supplement as an injection to enhance endurance and energy. Younger adults take human growth hormones for the same reasons, but they do it to enhance their physical form and ability. Older adults take the supplement as a result of they need to slow the signs of aging.

    growth hormone

    ReplyDelete