Monday, April 22, 2013

Coyotes in the Room - Violence (2013)


I love this band, not because they faithfully let me know of their new releases but because they each release is unbelievably enjoyable especially considering their prolific production of music. Almost seems like they've been able to make music faster than I've been able to post as of late, which is my bad; shit's been horrid in Detroit (who'd have guess, right?) but I'm gonna try to post more. This release is fine reminder why I ever started doing this blog to being with. Mildly washed out, folksy and harmonic it is a great example of modern psychedelic sound. I've been trending towards music that isn't overwhelming lately (the occasional listen to King Blood on a hungover morning excluded), and this is the sort of finely done songs I can really get down with listening to during work, reading or most any other mundane task required to occupy my time and bring it, even if every so slightly, to a more sublimely peaceful experience.


To be had here:
Coyotes in the Room - Violence

1 comment:

  1. Awesome blog! Check my blog. I post there music that I love.

    ReplyDelete