Sunday, May 24, 2009

Marshmallow Coast - Ride The Lightning (2002)

I adore this album. Marshmallow Coast is another one of the many Elephant 6 collective groups I spout off about frequently. Ride The Lightning is my favorite of their releases by far. Sadly I uploaded this a bit ago but I haven't gotten much time to use the internet with the bullshit summertime hours I've been getting. What the fuck do people buy pre-made kabobs for anyway? Douchebag rich people... Back to the music! Marshmallow Coast is light, sweet and poppy fluff tunes. Sometimes that is exactly what one is hankering for though. The first track is "Classifieds" a fine example of what the band cranks out regularly, and if you like it you'll likely like the whole album and their others as well.

To be had here:
Ride The Lightning (192 kbps)

1 comment: