Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Will Oldham - Seafarers Music (2004)

One of the staggeringly many releases from Will Oldham, especially when considering all his various groups and his other perhaps more famed moniker Bonnie 'Prince' Billy. Seafarers Music was a short four song EP he put out a bit ago. It is simply splendid to listen to. Oldham plays the most dreamlike and soothingly sweet acoustic guitar, which really the only instrument to be found throughout if my memory does not fail me. Moreover, the tracks are long enough to forget what you're doing while hearing them, two stretching over eight minutes each. I do enjoy lengthy songs. Enjoy my friends, tell me what you think.

To be had here:
Will Oldham - Seafarers Music [160 kbps]

3 comments:

  1. I'm listening right now. Really beautiful intrumentals. Thanks. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for posting this! I completely forgot this existed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. always enjoy will/billy, thanks

    ReplyDelete